- feel misunderstood, and find it hard to interact with other people?
- worry about what others might think of you in social situations?
- struggle to form meaningful relationships?
- feel that you are different, a misfit, weird, socially awkward?
- have negative narratives in your head that make your mind work overtime, leaving you exhausted?
- find it hard to say no to others and to set healthy boundaries?
- feel stuck or that something is missing in your life?
If you replied yes to at least one of these questions, I can be your guide as you explore your struggle.
Hi, I’m Andreea, a Psychosynthesis Counsellor based in West London. I mostly work with individuals who struggle with Anxiety, Social interactions, Identity, Low confidence & Low self-esteem
Every human being deserves to feel loved, safe and live their lives in freedom and truth; to have authentic and loving relationships; to feel confident, and embrace their creativity and full potential. And that includes you too. Therapy can help you to accept and love the whole of you, even the parts that might feel ugly, weird or unlovable. And as Lucille Ball said: “Love yourself first, and everything else falls into place.”